SmartPuller manufactured by Autorobot is under warranty against defects in material or workmanship. Warranty is valid for two (2) years for the frame and metal parts and for one (1) year for consumables from the date of delivery. Your warranty can be extended to five (5) years for the frame and metal parts and for two (2) year for consumables by registering your new products online www.smartpuller.com/warranty. The registeration must be done within 30 days of receiving the goods. This warranty applies to products purchased from the authorized Autorobot dealers or official Smartpuller webshop only.
The consumables are: pulling screw, all handles and rubber & plastic parts.
Defective parts under warranty will be repaired free of charge or to be replaced with a new part.
The warranty does not cover or apply to the following:
- Damage caused by improper or careless use, overloading or neglecting the instruction manual.
- Changes due to normal wear or cosmetic damage such as scratching, staining, darkening etc.
- Products modified without manufacturer’s approval.
- Overtime costs or Sunday pay.
- Indirect damages.
- Possible travelling costs or freight charges due to warranty repair.
Damage to the product must be immediately notified to the manufacturer during the warranty period.